Oh snap! Lookie what we got!
That’s right – we’re giving away a pair of amazing new monitors from Mackie: the MR6mk3’s, to be exact. You wanna win these bad boys? Of course you do!
There are two ways to enter – leave a comment below before March 31, 2014 and let us know why YOU should get a pair of these bad-ass monitors. ▼ Article continues below ▼
Or, follow us on Instagram and tag us in a photo with the hashtag #MackieRules – and be creative! Same deadline. Open to U.S. residents only.
Now for the tech specs:
- 6.5″ POWERED STUDIO MONITOR
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 65 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 6.5″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass